Purchase a game
Do you want to purchase the game Musical Colors to distribute it as is? If so, please read the licensing agreements below.
Or use the contact form if you want us to redesign this game for you.
- Get the legal notice about us here.
- We provide two different packages for each of our games. The "Standard" package contains all files related to the game and a documentation to be able to change some configuration data (see "Specifics of this game" below for more details); this is actually the only package you can purchase on this page because prices are fixed. The "Advanced" package also includes additional custom work from our side according to your needs, so pricing cannot be predetermined; contact us if you want a quotation.
- Each purchase grants you the right to use a game in a single end product which end users can be charged for. If you want to use a game in several projects, you will have to purchase as many licenses as needed.
- We only provide non-exclusive licenses, which means that many customers can purchase a same game.
- You cannot distribute the game as stock, in a tool or template, or in a way that provides direct access to source files. You cannot do this with a game either on its own or bundled with other games, and even if you modify the game.
- Given the nature of digital content, a refund is not possible unless the order has not been processed yet.
- Support for any "Standard" package is limited to bugs only; it is unlimited for all "Advanced" packages. In all cases, updates and bug fixes are free, regardless of the package type.
- This site is not attached to GD Productions. So, as it is possible to buy a game without being a member of Club GD Productions, your purchase history will never be available on your account (in the case you are actually registered). Your proofs of payment will be kept internally, though.
Specifics of this game
- This game can connect to an external PHP script (included in the package) to send the score of the player.
- The "Jukebox mode" can be disabled or enhanced by adding your own songs with a tool included in the package.