Purchase a game
Do you want to purchase The Forest Maze and distribute this game as is? If so, please read the licensing agreements below.
Or use the contact form if you want us to redesign the game for you.
- Get the legal notice about us here.
- We provide two distinct offers for each of our games. The "Standard" offer contains all files related to the game as well as a documentation to help you change some configuration settings (see the "Specifics of this game" section below for more details); this is actually the only offer you can get on this page because prices are fixed. The "Advanced" offer includes additional custom work from our side according to your needs, so pricing cannot be predetermined; contact us if you want a quotation.
- Each purchase grants you the right to use a game in a single end product which end users can be charged for. If you want to use a game in several projects, you will have to purchase as many licenses as needed.
- We only provide non-exclusive licenses, which means that any particular game can be purchased by several customers.
- You cannot distribute the game as stock, in a tool or template, or in a way that provides direct access to source files. You cannot do this with a game either on its own or bundled with other games, and even if you modify the game.
- Given the nature of digital content, refunds cannot be provided unless the order has not been processed yet.
- Support for "Standard" offers is only limited to installation assistance and bugs; it is unlimited for any "Advanced" offer. In all cases, updates and bug fixes are free, no matter the offer.
- This site is not directly attached to GD Productions. So as it is possible to buy a game without being a member of Club GD Productions, your purchase history will never be available on your account (considering you are actually registered). Your proofs of payment will be kept internally, though.
Specifics of this game